Monday, September 26, 2011

A Pencil and A Crayon Case



I needed to make a crayon case for my big girl who has just started school.  I wanted to make it with some really fun fabric, I found one with flowers and birds and lots of bright colours all in one piece.  
My girls really love drawing but they always fight over their pencils, so I have also made a pencil case for my little girl to keep her new pencils in with the left over fabric.  Now they have there own pencils and pencil cases, drawing time is a little more peaceful.

3 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful!! Well done! You even lined the pencil case ...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are so amazing , I remember making those at school, but these ones are way superior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, you are very kind. ;-)

    ReplyDelete